Thursday 7 October 2010

Feeling PINK!!!

So October is here and that means it's officially Breast Cancer Awareness month! Back in High School we always use to have Pink Days to raise money and awareness! This month alone thousands of women will receive the devastating news that they have Breast Cancer so I hope you will all do your part to help, even if it's just buying one of the hundreds of products on the high street that donate money to a Breast Cancer charity when you buy one of their Pink branded products! I've already eaten one of the yummy Cadbury's Pink Flakes from Asda!


and I wanna go pick up a Pink Bottle of Palmer's Coco Butter too!




And here's two outfits I've worn this month with pink in! You can't see in the picture but my hoodie has a bright pink lining in the hood!


Pink Classic Uggs, True Religion Joey Jeans, Superdry Hoodie, JJ Winters Hornback Bag
I also picked up this super cute ring on sale for £3 which matched perfectly with my snood!


Lisa Angel Ring

C&C California Tanks, COH Ingrid Jeans, Lisa Angel Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)