Sunday 3 October 2010

Winter Warmers

So I think it's now safe to say that summer is over and fall is upon us! I don't mind the colder weather, it means lots of warm sweaters, scarves and boots! I just wish it wouldn't rain so much! I actually started shopping for fall back in August! I couldn't resist this poncho when i walked into H&M, even though the sun was shining outside and i still had my flip flops on! I've since seen this poncho on some of my favourite blogs & apparently it was also featured on the Rachel Zoe Project, it was an absolute steal at £14.99 too. I haven't worn it in a proper outfit yet but I've thrown it over what I've been wearing a few times and it's perfect to snuggle up in on a car ride home!

H&M Poncho
Not wanting to leave summer behind too quickly I did refrain from buying some of the other cute items I saw in H&M but then they launched their online store and after browsing on there I had to go back and grab a couple more items I had my eye on! The jacket was the last one left in the store when I went back and it's a size bigger than i would have liked but it means i can layer up underneath it, and when i checked out it went through the till at £10 for some reason, I think it was meant to be mine!


H&M Jacket, H&M Boots, New Look Snood
I can't wait to do some more shopping for fall and winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)