Saturday 18 December 2010

Outfit Of The Day: Delayed Train

So as you all probably read, this week I went to stay with my sister for a couple of days! I had an fabulous couple of days with her, and we had lots of fun Christmas shopping, looking at window displays and seeing Wicked (which was AMAZING) but I will post more about my actual trip later!

This was my look the day I travelled down on the train! I pulled out one of my favourite Joie pieces I got on sale last December from Shopbop! As I was only there for two days and I met her in the centre of London I had to carry everything around with me the first day, so I had to pack very light!! I had to change trains and as always the train was late and missed the connection! Luckily I didn't have to wait too long on the bitterly cold platform for another train and I only arrived 30 minutes late!

Joie Tunic, LC Kohl's Jeans. Melinda Maria Ring,
Chinese Laundry Turbo Boots

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I've been reading your blog for a while now, since I saw it on TPF! I love the vlogs you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)