Friday 24 December 2010

Stacey's Smiles :)

It's Christmas Eve!!!!!!! How excited am I? I'm such a big kid at heart still! I don't have any outfit post for today as I spent the morning at work but I thought I'd post some of the things that made me smile this week!

My cookies I made (I will get around to posting the recipe, you can all try them next year instead haha)


I took part in a Secret Santa from an online Fashion Forum I'm part of and I received my gift this week! My SS was beyond generous, I got so much stuff and it made me day! I will reveal what I was gifted soon! I was a lucky lucky girl!


I saw Vanessa Hudgens wearing these Sam Edelman boots yesterday and I just got Revolve to price match Nordstrom for me! Merry Christmas to myself hehe. I'm also loving her coat she's wearing, can anyone ID it for me please!
Credit: JJJ

Sam Edelman Norwick Boots
While I was on Revolve I also decided to make a boutique! I only just made it couple of hours ago so I haven't gotten very far yet but follow me and I will be working on it soon, it seems like a fun idea! Do any of you guys have a boutique on Revolve?

You can check out my Revolve Boutique here.


 
Happy Holiday's to all my readers! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with lots of fun and laughter :)

XoXo
Stacey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)