Wednesday 26 January 2011

Blushing In Paris

I'm not a huge make up person at all, but I do always have one of these little round blush pots by Bourjois in my make up bag, so I fell in love when I picked up the latest Boots magazine earlier this week(although I think it's been out a while) and saw the limited edition packaging they've made for this spring! Bourjois has teamed up with young Parisian artist Juliette Buré to create the range featuring the Parisian monuments of the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Bastille, the Opéra Garnier and the Sacré Coeur. I think I want to get the whole set just to have them on display.





You can purchase them Online at ASOS here and Boots here and they should be in stores from March.

1 comment:

  1. These pots are adorable! I don't really use makeup but I would totally buy these for the packaging. I am a sucker for pretty packaging. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)