Friday 21 January 2011

My Everyday Jewelry Box

I thought I'd share with you the pieces of jewelry I reach for every morning! I have a lot of jewelry pieces I mix with all of these, it's always fun creating new looks by just using different pieces of jewelry!

There are two things I never leave the house without! They are this ring I got in Amsterdam from Gassan Diamonds when i went with my mum in 2009 and my One of a Kind silver hamsa bracelet.


Then I normally have on one of these two necklaces! They are the Jennifer Zeuner mini horizontal cross necklace in silver and the Me&Ro Fearlessness slate necklace in gold. I also added the little gold feather charm from the Make a Wish Dogeared necklace I was gifted a few years ago! I wore that necklace everyday until it wore off and then purchased the Me&Ro one a few months later but still wanted to keep the little feather with me!

                                     

And 9 out of 10 times I'm wearing a watch and it's one of these two! The silver DKNY was a birthday gift quite a few years ago now (I think back when I was in high school) and it was my go to watch until for Christmas this year I purchased the Michael Kors one from Christmas money from my Grandad!


And then I mix and match all my other jewelry around them! I especially love rings and I'm normally wearing a couple more, at the moment at least one of them is from this four


I'm always looking for new ways to store/display my jewelry and a couple of years a go I got this metal heart which I'm hanging some of my costume necklaces from, mixed in with some postcards! I might do a post soon on some of my jewelry storage! If you have ideas please share them, I'd love to hear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)