Tuesday 4 January 2011

Spring at H&M

I came home from work tonight to find this H&M mail order catalogue waiting on my doormat, my credit card was screaming already! I'm super excited that they now do a mail order catalogue and have an online store but it's certainly not good for my wallet! There is so many looks for spring that I could have taken pictures of the whole catalogue but these are my favourite and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can recreate some of these fabulous looks! I think a few new purchases will be happening in the near future.



and here was my outfit for Sunday, I'm loving the One Teaspoon Dress( I ended up getting it for only £27) but unfortunately it's still too cold here to wear it as a dress yet! The green shirt/jacket was a new £4 find in the sales and I'm planning on making it one of my Let's Get Crafty posts because I want to customise it!

One Teaspoon Aslyum Dress, COH Jeans, Zodiac Boots

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)