Wednesday 9 February 2011

Circus Circus!!

I love going to watch a Circus, they fascinate me. I'm actually lucky to be able to go to Britain's only surviving total Circus Building, the Hippodrome built in 1903. We go every year at Christmas, except for the Christmas just gone, we didn't make it much to my dismay. My favourite part is when the water fills in the stage, it's amazing to think they fill it within minutes!



I will happily sit and watch a circus all day, so I'm excited to go and see the circus based film Water For Elephants, based on the historical novel by Sara Gruen when it's released later this year! I keep seeing this trailer everywhere at the moment and it stars Reese Witherspoon who I've adored since her Legally Blonde days.

Photo Credit: JJJ



I think I might pick up a copy of the book to read before the film is released, I normally have to read the book before I see a film based on it, I love to be able to imagine everything and have my own ideas and how the characters would look and behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)