Thursday 17 February 2011

H&M Spring Review

This past week I went to H&M to check out some of the pieces from their spring line I'd been lusting over in the catalogue, so I thought I'd review a few of them! I wish I'd had my camera in my bag so I could have taken pictures in the changing room as I tired on plenty more cute things but they aren't online, booo :( I tried on a few super cute blouses and also a poncho with cut out detail that would be super cute belted, I'm tempted to go back for that one!


I loved this dress the moment I saw it but was so disappointed when I tried it on. The bust part was way to small for me and I tired sizing up and then it was too big around the back. It's a really lovely dress and the print is super cute but it's made for smaller chested girls.
Heart Print Dress £14.99

I almost went home with this dress! The color is stunning in person and I love ruffles! I sized up when I tried this dress on because I found it tight across my shoulders. I think the only reason I didn't but this dress is because I would have preferred it to have had no sleeves! But again a great deal for the price and it comes in a bright sunny yellow too!
Tiered Chiffon Dress £14.99

This jumper came home with me! I knew I was going to buy this when I saw it! I went for a size small to make it more slouchy and off the shoulder!
Knit Jumper £12.99
These treggings would have come home with me too, but I wanted the green color and the only pair in my size had a hole in them! I'll be picking these up as soon as they get more stock of my size! I might even get a grey pair too!
Treggings £9.99

These were cute but they fitted around my ankle kinda funny, but were nice and lightweight so perfect for the warmer weather which I hope is on its way soon. They fitted true to size.
Cargo Trousers £29.99

This clutch is made from straw and while I don't think it would hold up for long term use it would be great for occasional wear and would go nice with the jumper I got for a lunch date!
Leopard Clutch £7.99


I started writing this post last night and didn't get around to finishing it but I got an email from H&M today and the poncho I was talking about is now available online.

Poncho £14.99
I tried it on in this color though and thought it was too similar to the knit jumper! Maybe I'll go for the white version!

3 comments:

  1. I need to go shopping! Great post, love that store!

    http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reivews! I really wanted that first dress, but won't now. That stinks the top part was too small. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)