Saturday 5 February 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Army Green Chic

I went out for breakfast this morning with my mum again! I seem to do this quite a bit at the moment but we both like doing it and it's a good time to catch up! This scarf was a recent purchase and I choose to throw it on today because I was feeling the army green vibe because of the project I just finished studding!

Dorothy Perkins Tee, H&M Leggings, Zodiac Boots, Brokedown Scarf,
Twistbands, Aldo Ring, Michael Kors Watch
byCORPUS Cardigan
And another picture just with my bag in again because it's coming everywhere with me at the moment <3

2 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute! Precious hands bags are gorgeous!

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardigan!!!

    http://frenkiesgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)