Saturday 12 February 2011

Outfit Of The Day: New Boots

I decided to wear my new Deena & Ozzy boots I got on sale from Urban Outfitters today, after seeing Anna Kendrick and Amber rocking them! These boots are sooo comfortable, I went to the city do some shopping with my friend Anna (not Kendrick lol) today and I can safely say my feet were pain free when I got home after doing a lot of walking. We also caught a showing of Tangled in 3D, I love Disney films and I this one wasn't a disappointment, such a cute easy weekend watch.

Primark Shirt, New Look Tan, LC Kohl's Jeans,
Michael Kors Watch, Deena & Ozzy Boots


BB Dakota Jacket, New Look Scarf

2 comments:

  1. really cute.. those boots look so good on u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boots! You really suit them :)
    I love your blog!

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)