Sunday 13 February 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

Let's smile away.....

This cute jewelry stand by Lisa Angel I like to shop at has started a rewards card, so I signed up for one when I was at the mall picking up a gift for my mum this weekend. I especially love the rings and own a few, my favourite is the Gingerbread man one! Now I'll be earning money off my future purchases every time I shop there!


I picked up these cute flats for just £4 in Primark. I wanted a pair of leopard flats but I wasn't sure how much wear I'd get out of them, so these are perfect for me and if I don't end up wearing them much I haven't lost out!


 And I thought these stacking rings were really sweet too.


Disney have just released the diamond edition of Bambi and I've seen the advert on TV so many times this week! Every time it came on I quoted, 'You can call me a flower, if you want too!' When I got home from work on Thursday night my mum had picked up a copy of the DVD for me, I haven't watched Bambi in quite a while now so I'm excited to sit down and watch it again. I love that little deer!

Buy at Amazon


I always use Ebates when I'm shopping online! Any site that is going to give me cashback for shopping is a must on my list! They pay out 4 times a year and it's that time again and I got my cashback posted into my Paypal account this weekend! Thanks Ebates!!!!! If your not a member already click the icon below to sign up!





1 comment:

  1. I actually watched Bambi on Friday night for the first time in years! The part were his mother dies again didn't fail to make me cry!
    Such a beautiful movie, i'm watching Bambi 2 tonight!

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)