Thursday 17 March 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Love Ring

I finished work early the other day and spent my little bit of free time running some errands and supermarket shopping! The tee and ring were two of the items I purchased when I went shopping last weekend! Both were on super sale and the ring was only £1. I thought maybe this tee was a bit too festive to throw on but it was on top of my new purchases pile and the first thing I grabbed, plus I think the print of the deer makes it less festive and I wanted to wear it now and not wait till next winter!

Dorothy Perkins Tee, True Religion Jeans, Deena & Ozzy Boots


Dorothy Perkins Ring

3 comments:

  1. I have a LOVE necklace that I'm obsessed with. Happy to have found your blog! Hope you visit and follow : )
    Xox

    http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ring! Good to have a reminder ;)

    Lela London - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love ring too! From accessorize <3

    Love it :)

    Rachael,xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)