Saturday 23 April 2011

Chan Luu Vs New Look Gold Nugget Wrap Bracelet

I love Chan Luu bracelets and own a couple of them, which get a lot of wear! Chan Luu has a huge celebrity following with everyone from Lady Gaga to Ashley Greene to Megan Fox, seen wearing one of their bracelets wrapped around their arm or neck!


The classic black leather and gold vermeil wrap bracelet retails for $220 here. I found this look for less at New Look for just £1.50 on sale! I can't see it online but be sure to check out the store if you have one near you!


The New Look version is the top bracelet with bigger nuggets and it isn't quite as long as the original Chan Luu version!

They even made it with a similar gold colored clasp!


1 comment:

  1. This is the one which are basically yelling to the world to “hey, look at me.”
    omega seamaster

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)