Saturday 2 April 2011

Low Luv x Erin Wasson Vs Topshop Armour Ring

While browsing the Topshop website yesterday for a picture of the silver knuckle ring I found in store, I came across another great look for less! This Low Luv x Erin Wasson Armour Knuckle ring retails for $80 on Shopbop and comes in gold and silver and has been seen on the finger of Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens.

$80 Shopbop



This Topshop Pyramid Knuckle Ring comes in gold and is another steal at just £14 ( or $28 here in the US). Get yours here or click the picture below!


£14 Topshop

I didn't see this in store otherwise I would have snapped it up too, but I'm gonna ask my sister to check for me when she heads into the city next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)