Wednesday 27 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Big Cat

After being told I looked like I was going on Safari at the weekend, I decided to wear my H&M blouse and pretend that I was a big wild cat haha! I love this H&M blouse, I was planning on wearing it with shorts again like last time I wore it, but after a weekend of beautiful weather the sun decided it was time to go on vacation again and it went rather chilly! So I took a some inspiration from Amber over at Amber's Notebook and paired it with jeans! I got this shirt last month but they still had it in the store when I went last week if anyone is on the hunt for one!

H&M Blouse, A&F tank, William Rast jeans, Deena & Ozzy Boots



Primark Necklace, Anthra Ring, Michael Kors Watch

I forgot I had these jeans but I think I might pair them with this blouse next time I wear it!

Current Elliott Jeans

2 comments:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)