Tuesday 26 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Blue Rose

I've realised how ghostly and white I am from all my posts recently, eeekk! I can just never seem to tan, I have to be so carfeul with my skin because burn and go lobster red so easily so I always pile on the suncream before I go out! I dug out these old pieces from last summer today! I spent the morning sat in the garden and then met up with some friends in the afternoon and we went and sat down by the river and enjoyed some ice creams! Everyone will be back at work tomorrow morning, but not me! I have Tuesday off as I had to work Saturday!!!

Primark Tank & Shorts, Alternative Apparel Wrap


New Look Hat

1 comment:

  1. simple outfit , but you look really cute :)
    check out of my blog and if you like it follow me and i will do the same :)

    www.myglittlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)