Friday 22 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: A Good, Good Friday

Happy Good Friday!!!

Today is Earth Day, but it is also Good Friday, so I started my day with some yummy Hot Cross Buns!! Well after I'd been for a morning run! It wasn't a very long run and running is not something I'm any good at, but no one believed I'd get up and go for a run with my sister before breakfast, so I had to prove them wrong! I wish I was as excited about having a 4 day weekend as everyone else, but I have to work tomorrow so I'm not having a a long weekend :( But I did have today off work and got to spend it in the beautiful sunshine! Today is one of those days we always get in April which easily rivals the heat at the height of summer, so I am very grateful I was able to make the most of it!
I spent the day wondering around in the sun with my mum and sister and stopping in a few stores to help my sister pick out some things for her holiday in Spain next month, and you know that meant I was tempted by a few things too! We ended he day by going to see Beastly! A modern day take on Beauty and the Beast, that could never live up to the original fairytale story, but was a cute watch, and I'm always a fan of Fairytale stories as I dream of having a Happily Ever After one day!

New Look Tank & Sandals, Forever 21 Skirt, Etsy Necklace,
UO Necklace, Topshop & Aldo Rings


Michael Kors Watch, Wren Earrings, New Look Hat

I found these £2 sunglasses while I was out today and had to snap them up as they matched my outfit and you can never have too many pairs of aviators! Sorry for them being on the end of my nose, it picked the color up better than when they were on my face properly!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable look, and I love the tittle of your blog SO cute & SO true of my life (hehe). Loving that you paired that adorable fedora with this ensemble, fantastic look for spring. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)