Sunday 10 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Part Two - Stripes To The Max

And here is my 'real' outfit of the day! I finally got out a pair of sandals today, without fear of my poor toes freezing! I found this dress on sale for £3 and thought it would be a cute dress to throw on when I can't decide what to wear! I carried my Rebecca Minkoff Purple rocker which I forgot to take a picture of!

New Look Dress, Mark Belt, Dolce Vita Sandals, Michael Kors Watch,
UO & Jennifer Zeuner Necklaces, Calleen Cordero Cuff, Topshop Ring


Forever 21 Cardigan

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Really makes your figure really great and those shoes! I am so jealous you get to wear shoes that show your toes lol We are still so cold here (9 degree C)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)