Sunday 17 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Simple Shopping

Just a very simple outfit today as I went shopping and I knew I was going to be trying quite a few things on! I carried my Tangerine Morning After Mini, it's the softest, squishiest leather and it still smells so good! I came back with a few goodies to take with me to Rome ( I fly a month today!!!!!!!!!) before going out for a yummy roast dinner with my family and then meeting up with Anna to have a girly chat and a look at some Rome guide books!
LC Kohls Cardigan, New Look Tank, Earrings & Sandals,
UO Scarf, COH Jeans


Rebecca Minkoff MAM
I seemed to fit so much into my Sunday today, I think I should get up earlier on weekends I'm not working more often! How did everyone else spend their weekend??

2 comments:

  1. I love Rebecca Minkoff too! That MAM is looking good! Love the tangerine colour! It's bright and it always makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit stacey!! so cute! I am excited to rock my new pair of flares! I have been hung up on skinnies for a while now - time for a change!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)