Monday 11 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Spanish Dancer

I finished work early today, which left me some time to enjoy the beautiful weather outside! I got changed into this Free People Spanish dancer dress, and my favourite Dorothy Perkins sandals, I have no idea what I would do if anything ever happens to them! I picked up another (yes another, I can't have too many pairs) pair of feather earrings from New Look yesterday, these ones are like tigers with little wooden beads <3 I've been so busy trying to enjoy the weather when i get some spare time that it seems I haven't cleared my mirror, whoops, that is now at the top of my list of things to do!
Free People Dress, Crochet Vest-T.K.Maxx, Dorothy Perkins Sandals,
Topshop Rings, Etsy Bracelets, Jennifer Zeuner Necklace, New Look Earrings

Rebecca Minkoff Rocker

4 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look nice!

    are we following each other?? I always follow back! i love the feedback! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag! Cross body styles are so great!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)