Sunday 3 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Spring Florals

I'm spending the day with my mum, and I decided to wear this blouse from H&M as my mum loves it! We went out for breakfast and then did some shopping and went out for some pizza for lunch! I think we're gonna watch a film at home tonight! This blouse is going to be coming in my suitcase to Rome this summer and paired with shorts! I can't believe it's only 42 days until I go now!!

H&M Blouse & Belt, William Rast Jeans, Michael Kors Watch,
Topshop Ring & Necklace, Cynthia Vincent Target Wedges



These two twistbands matched my blouse perfectly.


Cole Haan Bag

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit!! the top looks so cute with those jeans---and so glad that you tucked it in! far too many people neglect the tucking in and it's one of my favorite things to do! clearly i'm really passionate about it ;) and thank you thank you as always for your sweet comments.

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)