Monday 25 April 2011

Outfit Of The Day: A Wild Easter

My Easter Sunday was spent taking my sister back to University, but once we got there I had some time to walk around and enjoy the sunshine with a smoothie and the car journey meant I could catch up on some much needed sleep! Everyone told me I looked like I was going on a Safari yesterday! I didn't come across any wild creatures on my trip, except for the Easter Bunny! My mum gave me this scarf last week that she picked up in H&M and she couldn't have picked better! It's a great look for less of the Tolani Leopard Infinity Scarf I've been wanting!


UO Tee, Da-nang Shorts, H&M Scarf, Dorothy Perkins Sandals,
Michael Kors Watch, New Look Bracelet


Primark Hat

3 comments:

  1. Oooh those shorts are lovely! I like your shoes too :) very summer chic ha-ha :)

    Great blog - following now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with some leopard and a straw fedora! Such a casually cool ensemble...perfect for spring! You look chic hun! Hope you had a happy Easter!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)