Saturday 9 April 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

I missed out on my posting my smiles last week but I am back with them again!


My sister is home YAY!!!! She's home for 2 weeks for Easter and I'm so excited to spend some time with her, and if this nice weather keeps up, even better! I made her a chocolate fudge cake for when she arrived home on Thursday night.


 
It's the Grand National tomorrow and while I am not a betting person, I have for the very first time placed a very small bet (well I didn't even go and place the bet, someone who's knows what they are doing did for me). I know nothing about horse racing at all so I just picked based on the names! I've been told my horse needs to place in the top four for me to win, so Good Luck to West End Rocker and his Jockey tomorrow!


My mum picked up these super cute throws, one for herself, my sister and I to keep in our cars to use as picnic blankets this summer! I love going for picnics and sitting by the river! My picnic basket will be making many appearances on my blog over the summer months!


One of my new favourite blog reads is Cheyenne meets Chanel, if you haven't checked out her blog before you need to head over there now! Last week Shea posted the most beautiful little floral number and it was from Forever21! You can get it online right now by clicking here.


Photo Credit
And finally on Sunday I will be out to support my friend Ashley who is running a marathon! I go every year he runs to cheer him on! This was us last year after the marathon!

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)