Sunday 17 April 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

It's a month tomorrow until I got to Rome!!!! I can't believe how quickly it's coming round! My blog posts have lacked this week as I've been super busy, but with Easter next weekend and then the Royal wedding I should have some more time to catch up with my blogging!

I made some Easter cupcakes with my mum this week that we sold at her Table Top Sale yesterday where she works!! How cute are the chocolate bunnies and ducks?!


I picked up this hat on sale for £3.50 in Look during the week when I popped in to return something! I also found this cropped tie floral shirt on sale for just £4! One thing I've learned is  never pass something by because it's not your size, always try it on first! This shirt was a large and normally I wouldn't have even tried it on but I decided I would and when I tie it up it instead of buttoning, it works perfectly! It's gonna be great to throw on at the beach to cover my shoulders so they don't go lobster red!


I'm up early again this Sunday morning to watch the Chinese Grand Prix! I'm just catching up with my blogging before the race starts!


And then I am off to go and check out the Conscious Collection at H&M later! I'm hoping all the pieces are as cute as they look online! The one thing I'm hoping to pick up is these eyelet shorts.

Shorts £14.99


1 comment:

  1. weird, but i love the brightness of that orange hat - suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)