Wednesday 25 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Back to Reality

Waking up this morning and realising that I wasn't about to go and explore Rome was a rather depressing wake up call that I am back home and will be back at work tomorrow! At least the sun was out here, so the adjustment hasn't been too bad and I got to wear this dress I purchased in H&M just before I went away! I mixed it with some of my new purchases I bought back from Rome as a reminder of my fabulous adventures!

H&M Dress, Bag, Bracelets & Rings from Rome


3 comments:

  1. Oooh that dress is absolutely gorgeous :) I love the stripes! I hate the feeling of coming back after a holiday, back to reality!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous!

    I'll follow you if you follow me and comment saying you did :)

    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous looking maxi !


    http://mywonderfulworldof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)