Monday 9 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Oatmeal Cookies

I had no idea what I was going to title this post until I was uploading the photos and I was finding the link for my sweater and the color is labelled as oatmeal! I now have a serious craving for some oatmeal cookies!

I started gathering all the things together yesterday I want to pack for my holiday! My one problem..... I don't have a suitable suitcase! I have a huge one that I can't take because of my weight limit and then one that is way to small to fit a weeks worth of clothes into! It looks like I need to add one more thing to my to to do list before next Tuesday rolls around!


Forever 21 Sweater, New Look Sandals, Etsy Bracelets,
Michael Kors Watch, Jennifer Zeuner Necklace




3 comments:

  1. Love that off the shoulder look! Chic and just a bit sexy for everyday looks...You look so happy and carefree here...Keep it up honey!~ Happy Monday to you!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, nice top! I love knit and crochet. :-)

    (I am having a buffalo tooth necklace give-away if you're interested!)
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)