Tuesday 31 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Pink Shorts & Flowers

The sun was out yesterday, I've been dying to get back in shorts and dresses since I've been home, my legs just felt so stuffy inside a pair of trousers! I'd been wanting a pair of pink denim shorts and found this pair at Forever 21 for just $11.50! I paired them with my super soft Blue Life tee from Planet Blue, I need to get some more of these!

Blue Life Best Bum Tee, Forever 21 Shorts,
Bag & Bracelets Rome, Necklace from my Dad




Primark Sunglasses, Studded Jacket Made By Myself

I went to the local church Flower Festival and snapped a few quick pictures on my phone! The theme this year was two by tow and my favourite was the Fred & Ginger Display.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)