Sunday 5 June 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Basic Blues

Sometimes I just love to throw on the simplest pieces and just not even think about what I'm wearing just like I did today! I now have a craving for some more colored crochet pieces! I have a similar cream crochet vest but I seem to get more use out of my blue one!

I've spent the morning listing items on Ebay! My mum is starting to having a huge clear out so I've been listing things for her as well as a few of my own pieces! You can check them out here. I think I need to follow her lead and have another clear out because I've got no space to hang my new summer purchases!

New Look Tank, Primark Vest, True Religion Jeans,
BB's Dharma Necklace, Kimberly Baker Bangle


1 comment:

  1. You look really cute :) Maybe you want to follow each other?


    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)