Monday 13 June 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Purple Passion

When I woke up on Sunday, I just had an urge to wear purple! I don't know why, but sometimes I feel the need to wear a particular colour for the day! I pulled out my old Gypsy 05 Dress (I have 3 of these, if you don't own one go and get one now) and my Rebecca Minkoff Rocker! I adore RM bags, I just purchased a Nikki last week and can't wait for it to arrive! I also rocked the blue necklace and wooden ring my sister gifted me from Spain along with my bird bracelet.

Was it just me or did Sunday seem to be gone in the blink of an eye this week?! I feel like I missed it! Maybe it was working Saturday or the 5 and a half hour Canadian Grand Prix that I watched, such an epic race though and a well deserved win for Jenson Button! Silverstone in less than month!!!!!!

Gypsy 05 Dress, Sam Edelman Sandals, Rebecca Minkoff
Rocker, Gifted Necklaces, Wooden Ring & Bracelet




2 comments:

  1. ooo i love your gypsy 05 dress! they have the prettiest maxis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gypsy 05 maxis! Very pinky and purpley! cute :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)