Friday 24 June 2011

UPDATED: Low Luv x Erin Wasson Vs Topshop Vs Forever 21 Armour Ring

I thought I'd update the most viewed page on my blog! Back in April I posted about this great Topshop ring that looked just like the Low Luv Armour Knuckle Ring.
This ring isn't as close to the original as the Topshop version but this Forever 21 one is even more of a steal £4.90 ($5.80 in the US) verses £14 for the Topshop version! It comes in gold or silver just like the Low Luv ring!

Forever 21 £4.90

Click here to purchase if you're in the UK or here if you're in the US!

My Original Post 2nd April 2011
While browsing the Topshop website yesterday for a picture of the silver knuckle ring I found in store, I came across another great look for less! This Low Luv x Erin Wasson Armour Knuckle ring retails for $80 on Shopbop and comes in gold and silver and has been seen on the finger of Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens.

$80 Shopbop



This Topshop Pyramid Knuckle Ring comes in gold and is another steal at just £14 ( or $28 here in the US). Get yours here or click the picture below!


£14 Topshop

I didn't see this in store otherwise I would have snapped it up too, but I'm gonna ask my sister to check for me when she heads into the city next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)