Sunday 17 July 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Coffee Mate

I love Sunday's, it is by far my favourite day of the week, no work, no alarm clocks going off, lazy breakfasts and spending time with the people I love! This Sunday I spent it with 3 of my best friends having coffee, cake and catching up before two of them move away at the end of this month. Oh how I wish we could all be 'ladies that lunch' every day, but reality calls and we all must work. I wore another one of my tops I picked up in Italy (another one seen here) I could live in these things, they're just so unbelievably soft!

Subdued Top, Current/Elliott Jeans, Joie Platforms, BB's
Dharma Necklace, Me&Ro Necklace, Bracelet from Italy,
Michael Kors Watch


Rebecca Minkoff Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)