Saturday 2 July 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

Another week of 2011 down! How time flies when you're having fun! This time next week I will be heading back to my Hotel after watching the British Grand Prix qualifying at Silverstone! I sort of know what I plan to wear, I just hope it's gonna be warm!

I went for a picnic on my birthday, I promise we did have food other than just sweets!



 
I'll share more of my pictures in another post but I went to the Royal Norfolk Show and spent the day looking at animals & cars, tasting food and drink and doing the odd bit of shopping!




I also was reminded of my love for Mrs Crimbles, a line of gluten & wheat free goodies! My favourite things have got to be all the coconut macaroon products, I'm a bit of a nut for coconut!


I eagerly awaiting for a knock on the door from the Parcelforce Man this week! I'm expecting a package full of goodies including this Brandy Melville top and some Rebecca Minkoff items!



We don't celebrate the 4th of July here but I hope everyone in the USA is having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)