Wednesday 14 September 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Poppy Red

In support of my little duck I decided to paint my nails red and then decided why not pull out something red to wear too to go and cheer him on! This Gypsy 05 dress is an old favourite (I may just have it in 3 colors). The Free People lace top is a perfect match to wear under this and I forgot to take a picture of the back, but it gives this dress a whole different look from when I paired it with a plain tank that you couldn't even see the back of! I shall remember pictures from behind next time!
Gypsy 05 Dress, Free People Lace Top, Raybans,
Sam Edelman Sandals, Michael Kors Watch



1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh!! LOVE that red maxi on you - what a great idea to match your nails! And please do take pics of the back next time because it sounds wonderful!

    You have really great maxi dresses - I especially like the striped one too!

    Have a fabulous day!
    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)