Thursday 10 November 2011

Celeb Style Want: Nikki Reed In Topshop

Twilight's Nikki Reed, rocked this Topshop Dress while promoting Breaking Dawn at the House Of Blues Chicago on Tuesday Night! Nikki kept it simple pairing with a simple black blazer and red heels! This dress is going on my Christmas list, I have a pair of Dorothy Perkins Heels that would match perfectly!

Credit: JJJ
 You can get it here for just £42 and if you're in the US it's available here for $84.


Topshop Intense Floral Print Dress £42/$84

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Completely understand why it's going on your wish list ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Love. In honor of my Birthday today I'm doing a major $150 gift card to my favorite jewelry designer's website. I hope you'll join. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog !
    I followed you btw :)

    I've just started my blog... check it out if you want ... http://mariafashion93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! I'm a sucker for floral prints and feminine shapes.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress!

    www.hautewifetoday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)