Thursday 3 November 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Rabbits!

I'd been feeling a bit off over the weekend so my day off on Monday was a chance to sleep in, catch up on some errands and just chill out! And I felt so much better for it by the end of the day! These little bunnies kept me company on my day of rest!
French Connection Shirt, LC Kohls Jeans, Vita Bracelets,
Linea Pelle Dylan Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Primark Flats




And apparently the camera was feeling a little off too and couldn't stay in focus!


7 comments:

  1. I really like the LP bag, it looks so soft and gives a very chic and casual vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love this blouse. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top!! too cute!!!

    love,
    planet blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you! You are very beautiful and I am stealing this top! Love you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way as if you found my blog that quickly, you are some kind of scary stlaker haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)