Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas Tree Festival 2011

It's that time of year again when a local church gets filled to the brim with Christmas trees and local businesses, schools and clubs decorate them to help raise money for charity! Last year there were over 40 and this year they managed to squeeze in 50 trees! Here are some of last years trees! I placed my votes for my favourite trees and then enjoyed a mince pie and hot chocolate they were selling!






These crocheted snowman were my favourite tree




and these little white owls were covering my favourite tree decorated by children!



1 comment:

  1. Aw! These trees are so cute. What a great event. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://organizedxxmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)