Monday 26 December 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Christmas Day

I wore a super simple cheap dress form Primark to celebrate Christmas at home with my family! I love not having to leave the house all day and getting dressed up to stay in!
Primark Dress, Vintage Necklace, Gifted Bracelet
& Earrings


I got this snowflake ring from the Cool Yule Market and the diamond ring was an 18th birthday present from my Grandad. This is the first Christmas without him and it felt strange, I only wear this ring on special occasions and Christmas day certainly counts!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Suzy!! I hope you had a good Christmas, I was thinking if you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit stacey! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stacey im obsessed with your dress it looks amazing on you!!! hope you had an amazing christmas :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your dress!! Hope u had a great
    xmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)