Sunday 4 December 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

December rivals June for my favourite month of the year and I am so glad it is finally here! I have finished all my Christmas shopping (except for my dad, who I still have no idea what to get) and nearly wrapped it all, I'm just waiting for a few things I purchased online to arrive!



I don't normally have any decorations in my bed room but I thought this little tree was a cute touch to have standing on my unit!



I went to lunch with Lucy and picked up this yummy loaf cake from Twyfords to take with me!


I'm not a big tights fan, but these were too nice to pass on!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays!! You are definitely in the holiday spirit! Love that cute little purple tree! It would make me smile too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)