Thursday 12 January 2012

Sale Finds Take Two

When I first went to the sales (here) I really couldn't be bothered to look properly and deal with the crazy bargain hunters! Now that it's all died down I decided to have a bit of a look around and see if there were any good deals left!

I forgot to post this phone case but I actually picked this up in Boots the first time I went shopping after the sales started! It was half price at £4 but I got it totally free as I used some of my Boots advantage points I'd saved up! I loved the collaboration between Hello Kitty & Liberty of London that Boots stocked this Christmas!



When we took my sister back to university we popped into a few shops after we had lunch. I found this sweater in H&M (seen here)  or should I say my mum found it for £7! I also went into Accessorize when I saw the 70% off sign. I didn't come out with any new jewellery but I did come out with this cookie kit! I don't have a reindeer shaped cutter and this was a steal at £3 and there is a reusable piping bag and nozzles included along with some gift boxes to wrap your cookies in!
The cute reindeer sticks and wooden gift tags I picked up on clearance in Hobbycraft for when December rolls around again!


I took the sweater back I got in Zara last time and saw this cardigan so I exchanged it instead of getting a refund, although I did save some money since this was £5 cheaper than the sweater I originally purchased! The 3 other items I got in Fat Face, which is my sisters favourite store. They totalled £32 down from £90! The deer PJ top was too cute to pass up, I like to look good when I sleep too and the pink shirt is super cozy and perfect for a snuggly sofa day! And don't worry I will be getting rid of 4 items to make space for these!



I had some Christmas money from my Nanny and I wanted to get something that I would always have to keep! I saw these bracelets on the Lisa Angel store in the mall. They weren't reduced much, £17 down from £21 but I just feel in love with them, I love all the sayings, the Dance as though no one is watching is my favourite!


Did anyone find any good sale  deals this year??

3 comments:

  1. love all your hello kitty purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually love those bracelets! They are so cute and remind me a little of Jen's Pirate Booty jewellery!

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these bracelets! I'm a sucker for a good quote! Thank for sharing, I'm going to have to go searching now!

    thelifeofclaree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)