Saturday 14 January 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

The first smiles of January although we are already half way through the month, crazy right! 5 weeks today one of my closest friends from high school will be walking down the aisle! I am so excited I have no idea what to wear yet though!

I've been collecting recipes from magazines and blogs from a while now and I finally got around to sticking them all in a book! I'd had 3 recipes in here for a while and I needed to add to them from all the pages I had bookmarked on my computer! If you've got any favourite recipes please feel free to share them!



I loved this outfit Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore back in December, you can't get away with wearing this in winter here, so I'm looking forward to spring so I can recreate her look! The Budget Babe found some great alternatives for her outfit here.

Photo Credit: The Budget Babe


Last Saturday it was so bright I snapped this picture from the car as we were driving home!


I'm also excited that Brandy Melville launched their online store today! I fell in love with their collection when I visited one of the stores in Rome last summer! They've just made it a lot easier for me to spend money!

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)