Thursday 24 May 2012

Nail Color: Freebie Nails inc Bluebell

I love getting useful freebies with magazines! The June UK InStyle(£3.80) is offering a free Nails inc polish worth £11 and there is 3 shades to choose from, Bluebell, Power Pink or Peach Sorbet! I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted to go for but ended up with Bluebell as it's different to every other nail polish I own!

It is now my favourite polish I own right now! I love the cornflower blue shade, it is gonna be summer staple for my nails! I added some OPI Crown Me Already to the tips for a bit of sparkle and next time I think I'm going to try adding white polka dots!






2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am just obsessed with nailpolish right now. I love this shade! And love how you added a bit of sparkle. Have a lovely weekend!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)