Friday 6 July 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

Well June is now officially over and that's half of 2012 gone, it's completely flown by! I'm off to the British Grand Prix this weekend but it looks like I won't be packing my shorts this year, an umbrella will be top of the packing list!

Came home to find some more birthday flowers

Enjoying my purchase from Laduree

A cute key necklace from a friend

My mum improving because they didn't have my name

And even more Oia Jules arrived through my letter box this week.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday Stacey!!! And have so much fun at the Grand Prix! How cool!

    xo, sam

    *Style of Sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is adorable! And happy belated birthday also! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog again, I have made some changes to it and I think you might like it :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)