Monday 20 August 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Floral Frills

Having a day off during the working week always feels different to having a day off at the weekend. Last week I spent my week day having lunch with my mum and sister by the lake. We then did a bit of antique shopping and had some very tasty ice cream by the beach, before heading home to escape the muggy evening heat.

Primark Dress & Sunglasses, Office @ Topshop Sandals, Michael Kors Watch,
Handmade Bracelet, Bag from Italian Market


I was slightly scared of the swans! 



4 comments:

  1. Love the print on your dress! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'd love to follow each other!!

      Delete
  2. You are so brave!! I would never go that close to any swan!!! cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I did move pretty quickly when they got closer!

      Delete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)