Friday 17 August 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

Only 2 weeks until my get away in Disneyland Paris for a few days! I enjoyed having Thursday off this week which gave my a much needed break from work and I'm ready to tackle Friday before the weekend now!

A glitter manicure with a ring I purchased in Rome last year.

My current favourite at Starbucks, Berry Hibiscus Refresha 

Some new sun cream I can't wait to try out.

I couldn't decide on just one flavour so I went with coconut with pineapple and amaretto.


This was my highlight of the week when Rebecca Minkoff shared my picture, and it now has 4194 likes! Thank you to all of those people!


Have a great weekend, I hope the sun is shining where ever you are! 




5 comments:

  1. A share by Rebecca Minkoff and a great compliment, go you!! That would be a highlight of my week too! Probably even month!

    Not surprisingly I love your nail colour, you know I'm such a polish addict! :)

    Thank you for your comments on my blog! Have a lovely weekend hun!



    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You always have the perfect nails!

      Delete
  2. The color is your polish is so pretty!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your nails! need to try that color!

    xx
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)