Thursday 13 September 2012

The Disney Village & The Rainforest Cafe

After a morning of shopping we headed back to our hotel and got ready to go for a run around the lake in the Disney Village! I wish I had somewhere like that to run every day, maybe I'd be slightly fitter then. After the shopping and the running we deserved some food so we headed into the Disney Village to The Rainforest Cafe! Then we squeezed in some late night shopping and I played dress up in the clothing store, I adored all the glamorous vintage Minnie Mouse ears and the displays were too cute, before finding my inner child with some purple friends!

I thought I'd share my sister's outfit with you all too!







Fat Face Dress, New Look Ring






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a ton of fun!
    If you have second, i love for you to check out my latest fall-themed diy :)

    xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)