Thursday 18 October 2012

Chunky Knit

Boots & sweaters, my favourite combination! I picked up this sweater on sale in H&M for just £10 in the summer and I couldn't wait to pull it out once Fall arrived. I love the subtle shimmer from the gold thread in the sleeves and neck detail. We also finally got Starbucks pumpkin spiced lattes in the UK and I couldn't way to get my hands on one when it started raining on a recent shopping trip. I hope Starbucks decide to keep it because its my new favourite fall drink.

H&M Trend Sweater, LC Kohls Leggings, Miss Sixty Boots, Michael Kors Watch,
Topshop & Etsy Bracelets, Etsy Necklace





3 comments:

  1. I'm all about the chunky knits this season too! very comfy and stylish look girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I'm loving that sweater, necklace AND your nails!!

    apopofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)