Saturday 27 October 2012

Halloween Nails - Salon Effects

I've been wanting to try the Sally Hansen Salon Effects since they were released, but they were so expensive to get hold of in the UK! So when I found some in TK Maxx recently for just £2.99 a pack I scooped them up! Ghoulie Girl was the perfect pack to try out just in time for Halloween next week. These are by far the easiest nail strips I have ever tried but I still found them fiddly, so whilst the aren't perfectly applied to my nails, they still look good and this morning when I went out to run some errands everyone commented on them!







1 comment:

  1. those are gorgeous nails!!
    I love nail art!!!!
    We should def follow eachother on bloglovin and gfc to stay in touch??
    Get back to me :)

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)