Thursday 1 November 2012

Collecting Chestnuts

I've been at my current job current for over 18 months now and last year I didn't even realise we had a horse chestnut tree. In fact I didn't even realise until last week when a patient asked me if they could collect chestnuts from it! So at the weekend, in between the rain I headed out to collect some for myself before they got all scooped up. The only thing I'm missing now is an open fire to roast them on!


Hollister Coat, William Rast Jeans, New Look Scarf




3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I nominated your blog for the Liebster award. Hope you can check out my post here: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Excited to read your post! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! i never knew what chestnuts looked like before being "treated". Love your blog ;)

    xxo!

    http://richlittle-poorgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea thats what chesnuts looked like!??! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)