Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Day Outfit

Happy Friday Everyone!! Well it looks like we survived the world ending today! Sorry I've been missing all week, work has been crazy and insane and I am exhausted! I went to work early to day and stayed late and I'm going in on my Saturday off! I am so ready for it to be Christmas Day so I can have a lay in!

I'll be spending Christmas at home with my family like always, but of course I still want to dress up! I'm planning to wear something similar to this (although the Louboutins are only in my dreams)! I plan to keep it causal with an added bit of sparkle!



Forever 21 Plaid Shirt £16.75,  Topshop Black Skater Skirt £38, EllandEmm Audrey Necklace $39.50,  Oia Jules Bracelet $20, Christian Louboutin Decollete Pumps £375


What is everyone else wearing to celebrate Christmas???

2 comments:

  1. I don;t know yet! I'm still trying to decide what kind of look to go for :) Your idea looks nice!

    By the way, I've included your blog on my new page, featuring my favorite bloggers. :) Hope you can check it out under "Fash Favorites" :) Keep up your great posts!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)